Old 04-08-2003, 04:06 PM
Richard Kerry

Default Barbeque recommendation

No, it could be static............but I probably would prefer a barbeque I
could wheel into the shed when not in use...

Richard

"bigboard" wrote in message
Richard Kerry wrote:
Hi there,

Can anyone recommend me a good quality barbeque?

I am looking for a new charcoal type barbeque, we currently have a small
Webber kettle barbeque which is falling to bits plus it's a little on

the
small side? Our criteria is; industrial strength/robust/heavy duty,

large
cooking area, charcoal ONLY................and a good quality

manufacturer
would be great as well!

Alternatively, are there any supplies who can offer the oil drum

barbeque
kits?

Any ideas much appreciated.

kind regards,
Richard

Is it important to be able to move it? Otherwise a brick barbeque is
fairly easy to construct.