Old 04-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Torsten Brinch

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 23:24:01 GMT, "David Kendra"
wrote:

"Torsten Brinch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 17:14:39 GMT, "David Kendra"
wrote:
Nice try Torsten. You proved my point that there is no toxicology data
for any natural food products.

Keep me out of that, I have done no such thing. If you want to make a
silly claim, like that there is no toxicology data for any natural
food products, go ahead. Cheesh, what a silly claim. And you are doing
it on sci.med.nutrition, of all places.

Well, perhaps one of the other readers can provide this information since
you seem to be unable to do so.

Believe me, noone here is able to help provide information to prove
that "there is no toxicology data for any natural food products".
What you are proposing is simply, false. And silly, to wit.

Exhibit:
Carum carvi L., seeds: negative on Drosophila mutagenicity assay (48h)
(Lachavechvanich 1997)