Old 04-08-2003, 06:43 PM
Essjay001

Default sunday noise

Here we go again!

anne wrote:
and I TOP POSTED just to annoy the petty, moaning, boring,
unbelievably tedious midddle class shites who complain about top
posting - find a *real* problem to complain about please and get a
life while you're at it.

anne wrote in message
10am approx... rap music... 10.15am approx... booming bass possibly
to drown out rap. 11am, ice cream van. 11.30am approx rap stops. 12
noon approx, child on recorder... contant toot toot for one hour
approx. And I can still hear that bass. 1pm ice cream van. 1.30pm
approx all kids seem to converge on grass area below (I'm in a flat)
- sounds like 10 school playgrounds. 2pm approx, a number of adult
residents approx 10 of, converge on grassed area and complain to
somone in one of their flats that they can't hear the music - rap
from 2pm until 4pm approx - I close all windows and doors. 4pm ice
cream van. 5pm until 7pm approx ... peace - I can actually hear the
traffic. 7pm ice cream van - 7.15pm (approx) until dark (approx
10pm) adults re-converge on grassed area - rap during convergence.

I think I will move - and this isn't sunday noice, this is everyday
noise, and if anyone complains of a lawn mower again I will shoot
them. God bless the middle class. You wouldn't know you were born
unless I shot you.

Jim W wrote in message
news:1fz4yin.ec2tzxg17jteN%00senetnospamtodayta@ma cunlimited.net...
Gilbert wrote:

Does anyone else have to suffer the constant noise of ride-on
mowers as the landed gentry, their offspring and friends, whoop
and a-holler their around their grassy acres? It always strikes me
as rather odd that people spend Sundays working in their garden
rather than enjoying it - preferably with a suitable drink to
hand, of course...
O)

And we live behind the local open air public pool!-)

Aren;t we lucky!
//
Jim

--