Old 04-08-2003, 07:07 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default red clover grows whereever white clover grows

Seems to me that I have been responding to monthly cycles from the likes of
holier-than-thou trolls like you Rinkytink and Gary Glitter.

Someday we might meet and we can put your theories to the test?

P van Rijckevorsel wrote in message
Phred schreef
Geez, mate. Get a friggin' life!

+ + +
Altough I am too lazy (/ busy) to do the work myself I must admit that the
hypothesis of a monthly or seasonal cycle correlated with this crazy
behaviour is intriguing.

It might indeed be an actual illness (or other disorder) instead of just a
shockingly short temper. However I am seeing too many people with a short
temper to be really surprised at finding it anywhere.
PvR