Old 04-08-2003, 07:07 PM
Essjay001

Default sunday noise

Mich wrote:
So , let me get this straight.
If I want to mow my lawn , I have to ask permission first - and if
they say no, I cant do it.

If I want a bonfire, I have to aske permissiopn first - and if
refused , I cant do it.

If I want to cut my hedges - which I have to do as a responsible
person, I have to ask permission as to time and place, and
accommodate the wishes of others.

If I want a party, I not only have to ask permission of my
neighbours, I have to invite them too.

Perhaps you're right, people do seem to live in states of
contradiction. But my argument is not with noise or bonfires or
rusty old washing machines in front gardens... it's about the lack
of consideration people show for each other.

And who considers my situation?

Chill out Dude you'll live longer

Steve R
--
"Latest gear:- One piece one button suit extremely comfortable, perfect
for Relaxation, Sports, Hiking, Swimming, a must have" OOPS sorry you