Old 05-08-2003, 04:14 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Is this an unusual Lily?

Don't be such an arrogant ass, Daviant.

You should know better than to make stupid wild guesses about plants which
you know absolutely nothing. Using the link I provided would have shown poor
little you that the plant was a sterile triploid hybrid that is incapable of
setting seed as are you.

There hasn't been anything genuinely wild growing in Britain for hundreds of
years. You limies have been destroying your own countryside ever since your
barbarian ancestors took it over and cut down all the forests and killed all
the native animals. All you have left is grass, weeds, hedgehogs, mice and
rats. I saw a so-called book of British "wildflowers" and every single plant
in it was an introduced weed from Europe, Asia or North America. How sad
that is.

David Hill wrote in message
No..Caeroid I don't know the plant, but I never like to see anything dug

up
from the wild especially if there is a chance of it setting seed.
I have seen to many plants destroyed when people try to lift from the

wild.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries