Old 05-08-2003, 04:17 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Default Compost ingredients?

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:31:39 -0800, (Jan Flora)
wrote:

PBS is going to run a show on friday here that was produced by
Hal Cannon. It's about cowboys. If I know Hal, he'll have stuff in there
about a cowboy's relationship to the land and to the animals. (And I do
know Hal. Met him at the Cowboy Poetry Gathering in Elko, NV a few
years ago.) Catch that show, if you can. It might explain a lot.

Jan

Thanks Jan, I learned a lot from this exchange. (still not gonna eat
cow, but am pretty impressed by the care some pasture feeders put into
their production)

I'll look for the PBS story!