Old 05-08-2003, 04:20 AM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] Reiner the Bear

I went and looked at this thread in the gallery. I
think the shape of a chamber pot might suit this
planting. The curves and rythmn of the shape, but not
the actual chamber pot. I do not think the reference
was to infer that the tree was crap (in the
beginning). The composition lacks balance and I think
that balance might be restored with a more
contemporary pot.

I also wonder if there is another front to the tree
that would show a better line of composition. Right
now the eye flies off in three directions. I don't do
virtual changes, but I might like to see the left side
turned back about 1/4 to 1/3 and have the jin tipped
down a bit using the foliage as a frame for the jin.

Kitsune Miko

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++