Old 05-08-2003, 04:21 AM
Anne Lurie

Default Netscan Data-mining

Although I *sincerely* hope that we should never have the need to look up
the NetScan data-mining website, I'm being conservative by posting this for
the archives:
http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...eportcard.asp? (BTW, it's
tough for me to put "I" and "conservative" in the same sentence, but....)

I may be getting paranoid in my old age, but...... I've taken the liberty
of starting a new thread called "Netscan Datamining" just in case we should
want to refer to this in the future. (Anyone who's ever tried to google for
a particular post without knowing the exact thread name or poster can surely
understand my reasoning.)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC