Old 05-08-2003, 04:22 AM
Howard Neil

Default Barbeque recommendation

"Richard Kerry" wrote in message
Hi there,

Can anyone recommend me a good quality barbeque?

I am looking for a new charcoal type barbeque, we currently have a small
Webber kettle barbeque which is falling to bits plus it's a little on the
small side? Our criteria is; industrial strength/robust/heavy duty, large
cooking area, charcoal ONLY................and a good quality manufacturer
would be great as well!

Have a look at the Outback range at http://www.outbackuk.com/index.html

They are certainly very well made. I have recently bought one of their gas
ones but they have a charcoal range as well. The thing that really sold it,
as far as I am concerned, is the porcelain enamelled grills. I have
struggled to remove burnt deposits too often in the past and this seemed a
really good idea. These grills have really worked and cleaning them is very
easy.

Regards

Howard Neil