Old 05-08-2003, 04:22 AM
Rusty Hinge

Default Fleece

The message
from Christopher Norton contains these words:

Johnsons Garden Center, Boston, Lincs is at 40p a meter. Cheapest I`ve
seen ANYWHERE and It`s one of the first things I look for.

Hi, Chris - I have some seedlings for you - the other lot growed a bit,
Topsy-like. I've got a lot of silver birch, from the first pair of
leaves (not the cotyledons) up to about four or five inches, but all
this year's 'crop'.

Also, if of any interest, a granadillo vine, date palms just sprouting,
cherry laurel, I might spare a lemon, but you can always grow those
yourself - maybe some tamarinds if the next lot germinate, and if
there's any British tree species which you particularly want I may be
able to find one or at least, the seeds.

I do intend to visit my brother and his family in Cheshire fairly soon,
so I'll be passing reasonably close to you. (Starting from Norfolk!)

--
Rusty http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.