Old 05-08-2003, 04:22 AM
Rodger Whitlock

Default Banned Herbicides & Pesticides

On 4 Aug 2003 07:46:54 GMT, Nick Maclaren wrote:

In article ,
Rodger Whitlock wrote:

It is fundamental to the safe use of chemicals of all sorts
around the house that they *never* be mixed or stored, even for a
few minutes, in any container that would ever contain food or
drink. I would go so far as to say that this even applies to the
stuff you wash the kitchen floor with.

Whereas I would say that you are OTT.

My reasoning is that if you form the habit "never put non-food in
food containers", life is simpler and you are less liable to make
serious mistakes. IOW, I'm proposing a behavioral program without
claiming that the kitchen-floor-wash-stuff will poison you.

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada