Old 05-08-2003, 04:22 AM
Essjay001

Default sunday noise

Rusty Hinge wrote:
The message
from "anne" contains these words:

and I TOP POSTED just to annoy the petty, moaning, boring,
unbelievably tedious midddle class shites who complain about top
posting - find a *real* problem to complain about please and get a
life while you're at it.

And I generally delete top-posted replies unread because they so
seldom have anything intelligent to say, but your shouting grabbed my
attention.

Well that little piece didn't have a lot to say intelligent or otherwise.

you are so far up yourself sex must be good

How dare you be such a pratt

Steve R
--
"Latest gear:- One piece one button suit extremely comfortable, perfect
for Relaxation, Sports, Hiking, Swimming, a must have" OOPS sorry you