Old 05-08-2003, 04:22 AM
Essjay001

Default sunday noise

Mich wrote:
"Essjay001" wrote in message
I dare say that those who complain would suggest that your problems
are your problems as long as you don't interfere with their p&q.

And I would suggest to those who complain that the problems they have
are their problems and I would rather they didnt interfere with my
peace and quiet and my hobby( gardening)
If as you say you are working 24/7 you are heading
for a heart attack, is that what you really want?

If you had read a further posting I made you would know that living
where I do jobs are scarce and having one is a luxury.

I wasn't replying to your further post, I was replying to this one.

I cannot change jobs as there are none to change to.

Tell me about it I've been gainfully unemployed for the last 5 weeks, and
they say there is a shortage of engineers in this country.

I am aware of the health risk. are you aware of the benefical effects
of gardening both in reducing stress and in health giving exersise?

So what will your family do when you kick the bucket?
What will your company do when you kick the bucket?

Your family will morn the man that was a good provider and after time get on
with their lives.
Your company will feel the inconvinence of having to find another sucker to
take your place.

if so, then you will understand why I need my garden and my activities

therein.

But when do you get time to just rest. Working for a heartattack is fine if
you are getting a shed load of money and you know when to stop, but working
for peanuts, I think your family need you more than that.

No disrespect intended, but you will forgive me if I think you are a pratt,
no job is worth dying for!

Life is short enough. Do your legal 48 hours a week and let them sack you,
then sue for wrongful dismissal.

I know it's hard but alive and poor is better than well off and dead.

Be happy (7 days a week not just 1)

Steve R
--
"Latest gear:- One piece one button suit extremely comfortable, perfect
for Relaxation, Sports, Hiking, Swimming, a must have" OOPS sorry you