Old 05-08-2003, 04:23 AM
anne

Default Borage

Janet Baraclough wrote in message
The message
from The Reid contains these words:

Following up to Nick Maclaren

| Yes - copiously.
|
| "The Reid" wrote in message
| I noticed another allotment always has borage and decided to plant
| some, but I now note its an annual. Does it self seed?

Only if it likes the conditions - it doesn't establish itself
with me.

Now, let's see if we get another infernal top poster, and can turn
this thread into something totally incomprehensible.

I'll try. Any point in putting it in now? Probably best to wait till
spring I assume.

I dunno, Mike and Nick.Just ignore the arrogant idiots until they
learn civilised posting. Otherwise all threads will end up like this one
[Janet]

Exactly!

Why do poeple like the answer before the question? :-)