Old 05-08-2003, 07:12 AM
Mich

Default sunday noise

"Essjay001" wrote in message
Mich wrote:
"Essjay001" wrote in message

So what will your family do when you kick the bucket?
What will your company do when you kick the bucket?

Your family will morn the man that was a good provider and after time get

on
with their lives.
Your company will feel the inconvinence of having to find another sucker

take your place.

I dont have a family. My family ( partner) has already "kicked the bucket"
as you put it. I am alone.

But when do you get time to just rest. Working for a heartattack is fine

if
you are getting a shed load of money and you know when to stop, but

working
for peanuts, I think your family need you more than that.

I work ( and I work the hours) because I need the money to keep a roof over
my head. I am not earning shed loads.