Old 05-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Gordon Couger

Default GMO biz vs consumers

"Brian Harmer" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 19:44:56 +1200, Evil *******
wrote:

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 06:59:05 +0100, Jim Webster wrote:

sue every manufacturer if they have any undeclared gm contamination and
everything will be labeled with 'may contain gm'. This tells you

exactly
what?

It tells me that I would rather sit on a rotating pineapple than ingest
such food.

That can be arranged. Please email to make an appointment. ;-)

I will finish the pineapple. One of the cast iron and black power variety
with a 5 second fuse.

There is no way to serrate crops. Seed gets in the wrong bin, sacks get on
the wrong pallet, drills don't get completely cleaned out Combines get in
the wrong field, combines done get complete cleaned out, trucks got to the
wrong elevator, trucks don't get cleaned out. Grain get put in the wrong bin
and blended with the wrong grin for shipping.

These don't happen every once in a while they happen every day and that is
only getting it to the country elevator. At least every other year I would
have a neighbor's hired combiner or hay cutter get in one of my fields
moving around at night or one of mine would get in his. We settled up the
best we could and went on. There were fields on that farm I couldn't find
after dark.

Gordon