Old 05-08-2003, 11:03 AM
The Reid

Default Borage (Off Topic - Top Posting discussion)

Following up to mbb

Is it not possible, perhaps with a particular newsreader, to have a root
message, and it's replies, posted/delivered only once? I can appreciate that
various servers disseminate posts in a disimilar speed, but the duplication
of traffic is horrendous - thinks "search for alternative newsreader".

I don't understand this point. Is the "duplication of traffic" the
unsnipped original message in various replies? If so, I don't think
anything can be done, or do I miss the point?
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso