Old 05-08-2003, 11:32 AM
elize marie mann

Default [IBC] Reiner the Bear

Knowing Walter he would love the firm discussion..
I have not seen the tree but I would not be surprised that if the shape of a
"Nachtgeschirr"would fit the lines and shape of the tree he will find a
potter and the next thing you will see is.................
I think that is the idea about discussion, you come to most surprising
ideas of which you would never think of just by yourself .
elize

Insulting? Possibly. Which makes me wonder why didn't you shout
"insulting" when Reiner proposed an "exchange" of a (pretty decent)

pot
for a Nachtgeschirr?

Because I understand the give and take of the gallery.

You do? I don't think so. Some people in IBC are "allowed" more than
other people.

Walter always, it seems,
asks for virtuals and suggestions. Reiner gave him both.

It's not his virtuals, man!

Geez, don't get your shorts in a twist over this.

Don't worry about my shorts. ;-)

I simply don't understand the
overreaction.

If there's some overreaction, then it has to be the Nachtgeschirr.

Walter Pall can certainly stand some criticism of his trees.

But of course. I had no intention of "defending" _him_. I just responded
to Reiner's postings. Had they been mine I'd surely "collect" Jim's
threats like, as a matter of fact, I did on account of my initial
posting. His buddy, one Reiner G., is of course excused.

****

****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: