Old 05-08-2003, 12:13 PM
Moosh:]

Default Prohibited: Comparison photos of GM/non-GM

On 3 Aug 2003 10:18:13 GMT, Brian Sandle
posted:

As well as diverse species of crop plants it is important to have
diversity of genetic potential within species I would say. I feel
governments, our representatives, are better able to manage such
situations if we persuade them. Private breeders will spread the currently
in vogue one or two vary widely, then what happens? And selecting from GM
experiments tends to produce much purer strains in certain respects of
lack, I would say.

I think you imagine this.

If you want to preserve a lot of varieties, then contribute to seed
saving groups.