Old 05-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Luke Tulkas

Default [IBC] ADMIN: [IBC] Reiner the Bear

"Jim Lewis" wrote in message

Jim also sent this message to me privately, and before it appeared in
this NG, I replied. Also privately. Just so that you know.

And so that you know I'm not a troll let me say this. The fact that I
post to this NG very rarely says it all. Trolls are tireless. They
(_cross_)post hundreds and hundreds of messages. They change names, they
change addresses, they use re-mailers, they use proxies. They use every
trick in the book and out of the book. I don't. And... don't think I
don't know how. There's no way he can ban my messages from this NG and /
or IBC mailing list if I don't want. They could easily come through
whatever filters he decides to set up. I won't describe how (people who
know their way around internet already know anyway).