Old 05-08-2003, 04:32 PM
K Barrett

Default Orchid Greenhouse

Yes its quite pricey and I'm not going to say how I got it. *G*
K Barrett
"Wendy" wrote in message
Kathy, where did you get the polycarb from? It is quite pricey? Cheers

Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
Marianna, where there's a will there's a way. I designed and built my

own
GH
8.5' wide, 29' long and 11' tall, polycarbonate twinwall, electrical,
plumbing, gas heat, swamp cooler, benches the whole enchilada, for about
$4500. Never say die.

K Barrett

"Eric Muehlbauer" wrote in message
Marianna- How are you? Years ago, I considered putting a greenhouse on
my top deck...the estimate I got (and you know these are always

minimum
estimates) was $16,000...and that's before heating, wiring,

etc....then
you have to get permits etc....needless to say, I still don't have a
greenhouse.....Take care, Eric