Old 05-08-2003, 05:12 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] Ying Tak Stones

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bart Thomas"
Subject: [IBC] Ying Tak Stones

Too Bad Bart,
Like I said, It's only 2ish miles I guess. He has several large poly
houses at his home. Also has pots, stands. No STORE, just poly houses next
to his huge home. I dug pots out of the sand where they layed a long time
after he unboxed them:)
He had boxes of all sizes of stone and he sells those "cemented together"
yin tak planting "mountains"
Don't expect a classy place.( It would also help if you speak Chinese! Ha!)
But, he had lots of chinese trees. Actually had some fairly nice retail-type
white pines MUCH cheaper than Japanese imports.
I got several very nice specimens for clients there in the past , a huge
hackberry, huge Fukian tea ( ychhh!), very nice cork Black pines, and a
beautiful , large cascading pyracantha attached to a stalagmite . Again, all
cheaper than Japanese imports.
He was at Philly Flower show for several years, , not sure now. Too far for
me to "stroll" over!
Dale

Hi, Dale.

I was over at Japan Nursery a couple of weeks ago. Had I known, I could

have
asked there ;-(

For Jerseyans, we're talking between Monroe Twp.

BTW, Are these the vertical stones one sees in Penjing?