Old 05-08-2003, 08:32 PM
David J Bockman

Default Hydrangea ID, please

If it's in bloom right now, it appears to be Hydrangea arborescens
'Annabelle' or possibly 'Grandiflora'. It's hard to tell until it matures a
bit, as 'Annabelle's flower heads seem to get larger and larger as the plant
settles in. The apple green blossom color is a good clue..... it should move
from apple green to white to brown.

Dave

"~ Lori ~" ljadkins@keep yer junkmail.comcast.net wrote in message
I bought this shrub at an end-of-season sale. Unfortunately, no tag.

Can
someone identify the type of hydrangea this is? I know it's a shot in the
dark, considering there are a bazillion kinds of hydrangeas, but I have

this
anal retentive obsession about knowing what's in my garden.
Thanks in advance! Click the picture to enlarge it.
Lori

http://home.comcast.net/~ljadkins/ws...ome.html-.html