Old 05-08-2003, 10:23 PM
Peter Ashby

Default Long term absence

In article ,
"Essjay001" wrote:

I don't really see myself returning here permenantly. France Spain or NZ are
favourites

Well apparently unemployment is low and Situations Vacant adds are at a
high in NZ at the moment. However the govt has just changed the rules on
immigration. You now have to have the skills/qualifications that are
being sought at the time you apply, there is no guaranteed entry on
enough qualifications any more. So if you are serious check the websites
regularly.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.