Old 05-08-2003, 10:33 PM
Rusty Hinge

Default Fleece

The message
from Christopher Norton contains these words:

Gawd thats got me thinking about who you are. G

And I`ll have anything thats going. I cant bear to say NO.

I'll start a Chris mass box then.

There are those in this group who might satisfy your curiosity, but I'll
let you think a bit more.......

I'm grooming three silver britches as a bonsai group. I found a book on
the art in a charititty shop, but I'm not altogether convinced by the
author's examples of his own efforts.

I'll be making some more spicy sauce soon, so I'll have a couple of
dozen tamarind beans to plant. I think I soaked the last lot too long as
most of them went rotten very quickly and only one grew. This time I'll
just wash them and bung them in deep seed trays. They're engaging little
trees: the leaves are rather acacia-like, but fold up in direct
sunlight, opening up again when the currant whatnot slopes off round the
corner of the house and (de)lights other windows.

--
Rusty http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.