Old 05-08-2003, 11:32 PM
Tom Jaszewski

Default Compost ingredients?

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 20:02:26 -0800, (Jan Flora)
wrote:

I'm not trying to convince you to eat beef; just trying to let you know that
we aren't all heartless corporate slash & burn, overgrazing, phone book, dead
chicken & sheep "by-product" feeding monsters. (Yes, they feed old phone books
to cattle now. Isn't that special? =:-O Ruminants can digest cellulose,
but you
won't catch me feeding cardboard or phone books...)

Not a chance in the world I'd be a part of eating anything killed for
food. I do accept my decision as a personal choice and have
appreciated your "style" and grace for providing a kinder gentler
alternative.

Thanks for all the input.

namaste,
tomj