Old 05-08-2003, 11:33 PM
Essjay001

Default New turf, and a dog...

Mike (mixmanx at AV and DVD Forums) wrote:
Any ideas of the best way of dealing with dog's 'doings' on new turf?
picking up and disposing the solid one in the doggy loo is simple
enough, but the 'number ones' seem to be staining, of maybe killing
the new grass.

I don't really want to stop the dog doing it on the grass, as it's
the only place for her to go, but I'm wondering if washing the area
with the hosepipe after she goes may help?

That's what my late fether used to do and it worked

snip
Steve R
--
"Latest gear:- One piece one button suit extremely comfortable, perfect
for Relaxation, Sports, Hiking, Swimming, a must have" OOPS sorry you