Old 05-08-2003, 11:42 PM
john rutz

Default best price for koi food on the net??

Andrew Burgess wrote:
"BenignVanilla" writes:

"XedOut" wrote in message
. ..

thanks for the links!, anyone else with a suggestion for bulk food??

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:29:00 GMT, XedOut wrote:

im not looking for the premium food, maybe something with color
enhancers but the main thing is price, any suggestions? links?

I am currently experimenting with Purina dog food.

I wonder if catfish food is cheaper?

--
I tried catfish food, the Koi liked it but the smaller ones had trouble
as the nuggets are three times bigger than Mazuris pond nuggets and just

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up

see my pond at: