Old 06-08-2003, 12:12 AM
Jeff Coles

Default Borage (Off Topic - Top Posting discussion)

Personally, when I read the NG's I would prefer top postings, as I already
know the question, I find it irritating having to trawl throught the
question again to find the reply. I realise it can get complicated when
answers digress from the original question ( as this reply has, in
spectacular fashion. Poor Mike Read only got a couple of replies before the
thread went barmy!)

Mike's original question----

I noticed another allotment always has borage and decided to plant
some, but I now note its an annual. Does it self seed?
--
Mike Reid

Arthur's reply----

Yes - copiously.

- Arthur

Nick Maclaren's reply---

Only if it likes the conditions - it doesn't establish itself
with me.

Now, let's see if we get another infernal top poster, and can turn
this thread into something totally incomprehensible.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Regards Jeff, oh sorry Mike, I can't help you with your question.