Old 06-08-2003, 01:02 AM
tosh

Default Gravel in soil & kids wonderland???

And lo, as foretold, on Tue, 5 Aug 2003 20:29:35 +1000, "Tania Zolkos"
did write, in letters of flame, :

Hi!

I'm new to this newsgroup, so I apologise if 2 questions at once is not
allowed!

First question I have is: How do you clear soil of gravel??? The previous

Unless someone else here has a clever method, I think you'd best face
the delightful task of sifting it by hand. How much soil are you
clearing out? I sifted, with a hand sift about 50 cm wide, soil for
a deep garden bed measuing 1.5 metres by 4 metres. If you are just
looking to clear the top soil, it would be a lot quicker.

Tom