Old 06-08-2003, 03:02 AM
Susan and/or Bruce Harvey

Default Problems Growing Cilantro

Hi! Cilantro doesn't like high temperatures; mine goes to seed quickly in hot
weather, so I've decided to grow it in the winter, fall, spring here in
California.

Susan H.

Davlo wrote:

Hi,
I'm new to the newsgroup and I'm hoping to find some advice about my
cilantro. I have a good looking plant going in my garden in afternoon sun,
but the leaves are wispy and thin, not full and hearty like cilantro I buy
at the supermarket. Am I supposed to pinch off the little flowers that form
(which is what I've been doing)? How can I get those full leaves growing?
Thanks for any help,

Davlo