Old 06-08-2003, 03:43 AM
GamePlayer No. 1058

Default Climber dying

What I would really like is this:

http://www.iphotohost.com/gallery/de...p?image_id=475

in a climber.

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:55:04 -0400 (EDT), "Shiva"
wrote:

GamePlayer No. 1058 wrote:

That basically describes my situation, I had a terrible mildew problem

with
it early on this year, then beautiful red blooms were everywhere, now

that
all the blooms have dried up it's losing most of it's leaves, except at

the
tips it seems.

Psst! Go get a Don Juan! Blooms all year! Smells nice (not strong but

rosey)!
GORGEOUS hybrid tea type blooms! Very Vigorous!

Looks like this!

http://www.pbase.com/image/20033564

And this!

http://www.pbase.com/image/20033533

And for the gratuitous riot of color money shots, here's the symbiosis
of zinnias and Desert Peace, as seen this morning:

http://www.pbase.com/image/20033595

Here's a wider view:

http://www.pbase.com/image/20033634

And now, back to one of my favorite current blooms (today at least):

http://www.pbase.com/image/20033644

How about that yellow? For some reason, I like it even better than the
first bloom in the series...