Old 06-08-2003, 06:14 AM

Default Want to kill moss growing next to paver walk - how?

wrote:
Moss seems to be trying to establsih itself on the edge of a paver
walk in my back yard. How can I kill off the moss without hurting my
lawn grass, which runs right up to the paver walk in most cases, but I
have a couple of strips where the moss seems to be prohibiting grass
from growing.

Any ideas?

That's a tough one. Try painting light coats of pulverised limestone,
onto the pavers. You can get some on the grass too, as long as it's
not piles of it. It's available at any garden center.

They do sell a moss-away product, but the turfgrass may not survive
it.

--
GO# 40