Old 06-08-2003, 06:15 AM
Liisa Sarakontu

Default SAEs really can jump...

tose (LeighMo) wrote in
:

I've never had such a large fish fall such a long distance onto such a
hard surface. Do you think he'll recover?

Two different SAEs have done that in my tanks and both survived. The bigger
one did that just like your fish, jumped actually straight through my
fingers when I was feeding. I picked it up immediately and it was 100 %
back to normal in few hours. The smaller one had jumped when I didn't
notice, but luckily my daughter did. It had been on floor longer and it was
half fainted when I put it back into water, but it was ok in a day or two.

Liisa