Old 06-08-2003, 09:32 AM
Walter Epp

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

"David Kendra" wrote:
Can you name any other food product that has been studied more than
GE maize?

The FDA has reviewed more than 100 toxicological and clinical studies
with aspartame. How does that compare to the average GM event in
maize?

It does not compare at all with GE maize.

Why now avoid the question? I mean, you brought it up, and it is
rather straightforward, a simple count. How many toxicological and
clinical studies have been done on the average GM event in maize?

Why dont you answer my question first Torsten.

I think that settles the question. I mean, if there were more
toxicological and clinical studies done on the average GM event in
maize, than those 100s of studies done on aspartame, you wouldn't have
such difficulty coming up with a number for it.

Nice try Torsten. You proved my point that there is no toxicology data for
any natural food products.

Preposterous nonsense - it proves nothing. When millions of people have
been eating something for thousands of years, those billions of
people-years of real-world experience provide many orders of magnitude
greater confidence in its safety than the miniscule window into the world
of one lab study can possibly provide.

I will give you a source GE food for everyone
you can provide for me - a true toxicological study. It is your chance to
put up or shut up.

It's YOUR chance to put up or shut up.
Post a list of references to the studies of GE maize or be exposed as
a troll. Simply posting a number will not pass muster as there's no way
to verify whether any of the unnamed studies exist or are relevant.

--
delete N0SPAAM to reply by email