Old 06-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Steve Jones

Default [IBC] ADMIN: [IBC] Reiner the Bear

Jim Lewis wrote:

Luke may no longer post to the bonsai mailing list.

I would suggest that Luke is not the only person on this list that believes that if an "ordinary" list member suggested that someone planted his bonsai in a **** pot, then the ADMIN thunder would roll.

Still ... North American democracy at work I suppose ...

Regards to the list ... perhaps for the last time

Steve Jones
West Coast Norway

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++