Old 06-08-2003, 10:02 AM
The Reid

Default Borage (Off Topic - Top Posting discussion)

Following up to Jeff Coles

Poor Mike Read only got a couple of replies before the
thread went barmy!)

Its OK, i'm enjoying the same old top/bottom debate, just with
different people :-)
I shall put some borage seed in next spring and assume it will self
seed the way it appears to have done on a neighbouring allotment,
perhaps one day I will get a chance to ask the owner. It slighlty
amazes me that there are several other allotmenters I have only ever
seen once or twice even though I go all different times.
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso