Old 06-08-2003, 10:32 AM
Serendipity

Default Curly hoses

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 02:07:41 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

Has anyone tried those stretch hosepipes like a spring coil, and would
you recommend them?

Janet (Tired of unwinding and rewinding the hose).

I found that if the 50 ft of hose could open in
a straght line they were OK. However, the
moment it has to go round a corner, the problems
start. Kinks and stoppages occur. If I were you
Janet I suggest that you speak to someone who
has a hose which has a reel which has a wind-back
handle on it if you wish to avoid man-handling lengths
of hose.