Old 06-08-2003, 11:02 AM
Jim W

Default 2 questions

Pam Morris wrote:

"Paul Kelly" wrote in message
In ,
Pam Morris typed:
Two quickies...

1. Will the "age it with milk/yoghurt" trick work on stainless steel?

why do you want to age stainlees steel? Surely is is ther becauss it is
stainless ans shiny

pk

I'm not too sure I really do want to age it, it's just that the glare from
the sun that bounces of it when I'm laying on the deck means I have to keep
my eyes shut - next thing I know 2 hours have passed... :-)

Aaah then the solution is simple.. give it a spray with artists
mounting glue.. Any dust will soon stick to it and reduce glare!

Of course it rather defeats the purpose of getting Stainless in the
first place!! What is the object in question anyway?
//
Jim