Old 06-08-2003, 01:22 PM
Robert O'Brien

Default [IBC] Display question

Billy...yeah...I really don't want it to compete with the tree...but with the
dai they are less than 4 inches tall and about 6-7 inches long as a small
mountainous scene. The tree that it would accompany is an informal upright
shimpaku about 22 inches from the soil in height and 14 inches wide. A somewhat
powerful looking tree. so...maybe !...I still may just go with an accent planting
instead...we'll see once the dai is completed how it will look...thanks for
the input !!!...BobO

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++