Old 06-08-2003, 01:32 PM
GrlIntrpted

Default My first Orchid

"LYNN32141" wrote in message
In article 7NuWa.42702$YN5.34082@sccrnsc01, "K Barrett"
writes:

Next thing you
know you'll have 700 plants and will be building another GH.

hahahahaha the same thing happens with cats.. once you get one, it's

another
and another and another.. LOL

lynn

Not for me Lynn. I am not planning to increase my Catt collection any time
soon. As pretty as they are, they're not as exciting as other species.
Same with Phalaenopsis and the more popular Dendrobiums. I'm hooked on
Masdevallia, Dracula, some Epidendrum (in partiuclar Epidendrum vesicatum).
I'm literally fascinated by miniatures of the Bulbophyllum family, Encyclia,
Pleurothallis, Dendrobium etc.... Other species that I absolutely adore are
Lycaste (deppei), Huntleya, Cycnoches etc....Who knows, maybe my fever is
getting worse ....

Mariana