Old 06-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] Display question

Robert O'Brien wrote:

Billy...yeah...I really don't want it to compete with the tree...but with the
dai they are less than 4 inches tall and about 6-7 inches long as a small
mountainous scene. The tree that it would accompany is an informal upright
shimpaku about 22 inches from the soil in height and 14 inches wide. A somewhat
powerful looking tree. so...maybe !...I still may just go with an accent planting
instead...we'll see once the dai is completed how it will look...thanks for
the input !!!...BobO

You might try using a small tray or suiban with sand in it, or if you have one, a
very flat oval bonsai pot and cover the drainage holes with cardboard or duct tape,
then fill it with washed sand and arrange the stones in it.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++