Old 06-08-2003, 02:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default best price for koi food on the net??

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:54:11 -0400, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

I am currently experimenting with Purina dog food.

I wonder if catfish food is cheaper?

Maybe...but right now...I have an un-ending supply of dog chow. *laugh*

BV.

Big Sigh Jeopardy answer: "How to fill your filter with an over

abundance
of fish poop. or How many ways to put rotting stuff into your pond,

or..."
you get my drift. It just isn't healthy for the critters or the pond in
general, but you might have guessed that after the oil film that comes off
such foods on to the surface of the water. ???? ~ jan (Ye Ole Queen does
not approve.) ;o)

snip

I looked at expensive koi food at PerSmart and the main ingrediant was
something like Bulk protein. This dog food can't be much different.

BV.