Old 06-08-2003, 03:42 PM
Martin Jensen

Default Birds are eating our Fruit

I have bird netting on my peach trees and it has pretty much stopped the birds
from getting into the peaches. My netting goes up over the tree and then it is
gathered at the bottom and secured. As far as keeping the bird out it does the
trick but now all my trees look like they are wearing hair nets.

Marty

On 8/5/2003 4:32 PM, wrote:
bird netting. tangle foot on the trunks for the squirrels. altho trapping and
killing squirrels might help. blood meal on my garden has stopped the worst of the
digging, dont know if it works on trees tho. Ingrid

Anyone know how to discourage the birds from snacking on my fruit? Between
birds and squirrels we have had our peach crop pretty well demolished. Now
they are working on the plums. HELP!!!

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com