Old 06-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Greg Galloway

Default Can someone identify this plant?

"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote in message .. .
Greg Galloway schreef
I took this picture on a farm in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica and I have
no idea what the plant is. I don't have a picture of the whole plant,
just this fruit with some leaves. Anyone know it?

http://home.flash.net/~gallo/plant.jpg

+ + +
No. Likely it belongs to the Lauraceae?
PvR

PS: nice picture!

Thanks. I checked all the Lauraceae pics I could find on the net and
have still not identified it. They look really similar though.

I have a few more pics of plants and critters from CR if anyone wants
to see them. Bonus points for identifying the unidentified ones.

http://12.210.157.139/pics/crbio/