Old 06-08-2003, 11:23 PM
K30a

Default Gardening - test

Heather wrote what is a troll?????

A troll, or his close cousin, the spammer, can be one of many things ~

a) a socially maladjusted young male who sees posting stuff and nonsense and
inflammatory comments on newsgroups as a satisfactory substitute for his lack
of beer, accommodating girls and skittles in his life.

b-a) a rabid free enterpriser who buys into the theory that 100,000,000,000
posts about his product or service will result in one person purchasing his
wares. (PS - half your post viewers don't own anything that can be
lengthened...)

b-b) the same rabid free enterpriser who thinks we can be fooled into checking
out his merchandise by pretending to be an actual poster (gardening - test
post). We've been there, done that. This troll needs an intervention by
irritated newsgroupers to stop. Rec.ponders can hold him underwater with a
hungry snapping turtle.

c) the absolute bottom dwellers, lower than leeches, bloodworms and anaerobic
bacteria - the pornographer spammer who thinks we really need to view naked
people and what they do with various and sundry farm animals. We get enough of
that with frogs breeding and koi spawning.

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html