Old 06-08-2003, 11:42 PM
Brian

Default Using bones for fertilizer?

Jan Flora wrote:
In article ,
(Seamus Ma' Cleriec) wrote:

(Jan Flora) wrote in message

Territorial Seeds and High Altitude Seeds both sell short-season
heirlooms. I'll have to grow some and report back next year : ) There's
a gal in town who always grows Brandywine. If she could only grow one
tomato plant, that's the one she'd grow.

She is right

It's *that* good?? I'll have to try it next year, in the greenhouse : )

It is the best - and I don't just say that it is from the area
(Chester/Lancaster Co, PA) :-)

Hey, are there any families named "Flora" still in Lancaster Co? My family
lived there for awhile after they came from Germany in 1733. They are
Church of the Brethern and Mennonites.

I did a quick phone search for Flora in lancaster and 5 names came up.

My gardening, stock growing and horse owning tendencies are genetic : )

Mine too. I am proud to be PA dutch, once now

Jan