Old 07-08-2003, 12:02 AM
Kay Easton

Default Plants for new garden at this time of year?

In article , al
writes

Main thing it to get quite hardy stuff - I love a good garden, but I hate
gardening (except for the sense of achievement afterwards!!). I'm good with
watering at the moment because I just paid a fortune for a new lawn. I'm
also not interested in stuff that needs digging up over winter to protect.
I want stuff that lasts on its own devices year round. Maybe I want too
much ;o)

No, you're not asking too much. I don't dig up anything over the winter
or water anything. I believe in planting it once and then leaving it :-)

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: