Old 07-08-2003, 08:12 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default help - Scarecrow Sprinkler

Ian you send me an e-mail regarding the Scarecrow sprinkler that said:

Thanks for the tip in ponds rec news i like the idea but i dont
think that its reached the U.K. as yet but i will ask around.
Thanks again
Ian (mostyn
my site is at

www.mostynpondlife,com

When I tried to reply I think it bounced or your mail box was full, so....
if you're still reading here I wanted to say:

No problem. It looks like you could net your pond fairly easily. Attach it
to the far wall and have it come down at an angle? Good luck, ~ jan

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:30:02 -0700, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

Ian,

Just in case a net isn't workable or aesthetically pleasing, many are
finding the Scarecrow Sprinkler works just as well.

Read about it below and then do a search to find it locally. ~ jan

http://www.km01.com/index.html

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~